RFD-3000X is a Triple IR (IR3) Flame Detector with international certifications.
Identify fire by analyzing the IR wavelengths of a long distance flame.
Maximum 60 meters of detection range with a 90 degree cone of vision.
Permits operation at Hazardous areas.
User selectable output options among Relays, 4-20㎃ stepped output, and RS-485.
• Multispectrum IR sensors
• Approval for FM, ATEX, IECEx, CCCF, NEPSI, KFI and KGS
• High reliability in operation with Automatic and Manual Self-Diagnosis
• Enhanced False Alarm Immunity against sunlight and artificial false alarm sources
• Approval for Explosion-Proof and Dust Ignition proof
• Suitable for hazardous areas such as Oil, Gas stations and Petrochemical plants
• Excellent resistance to corrosion
• Field selectable sensitivity and delay time
[ Specification ]
• Type : Triple Infrared
• Detection Range : 200ft(60m(FM), 50m(KFI)) for n-Heptane fire
• Field of View : Horizontal 90°, Vertical 90°
• Temperature Range Operating : -40℃ to +75℃
• Humidity Range : 0 to 95% relative humidity
• Explosion proof :
- Ex d IIB+H2 T5 IP66/67(KGS)
- II 2G Ex db IIB+H2 T5 Ta= -40°C to 75°C IP66 / IP67(ATEX)
- Class I Division 1 Groups B,C and D(FM)
- Class II Division 1 Groups E,F and G(FM)
- Class III (FM)
- Ex dIIC T5 Gb DIP A21 TA, T5 IP67(NEPSI)
· Fire Alarm, Fault Alarm, Warning Alarm
· From A or B Selectable, 30vdc, 3A
[ Structure ]
• Dimensions : W134 x H117 x D112 mm
W5.3 x H4.6 x D4.3 Inch
• Enclosure Material : Stainless steel 316
• Shipping Weight : 4.9 kg
• Color : Metal
• Conduit Entry Size : 2 x 1/2 inch NPT, M20X1.5
[ Electrical ]
• Operating Voltage : Typical DC24V (18 to 30)
• Power Consumption : 4.5W maximum at 30 vdc
• Wiring : 14AWG(2.08mm2) to
24AWG(0.205mm2) shielded cable recommended.
• Electromagnetic Compatibility : EMC Protected